Laissing & Co is open from Monday to Friday (except public holidays) 11:30am – 6:30pm.
Address: Unit M, 4/F., Phase 3, Kwun Tong Industrial Centre, 448-458 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Before we arrange delivery or pick up, full payment is required to be settled in advance.
- All orders can be paid through PAYPAL member’s account or through bank credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS) and the handling charge is free, or you can pay through bank transfer.
- Customers who have made payment via bank transfer or online, please notify us by email or WhatsApp.
- For Hong Kong local purchase of regular items, if total amount of each order is HK$500 or over, delivery will be free of charge, otherwise you need to pick up your order from our Kwun Tong Shop.
- For all Sale items and Unique samples, they must be picked up from our Kwun Tong Shop.
- For all orders, pick up or delivery service, notice will be issued by email, whatsApp or calls, and delivery will be arranged within 10 working days after receipt of full payment in our bank account.
Customers can choose (1) self-pickup or (2) delivery service.
(1) SELF-PICKUP SERVICE
1.2 All arriving customers must wear a mask before entering the company premises (please bring your own mask).
1.3 Please check products thoroughly when you pick up the goods. We will not be responsible for the dirt or damage after the goods have been signed for receipt.
(2) DELIVERY SERVICE (Local and Global)
2.1.a If local customers require delivery of their order, they need to pay their delivery cost. unless their order amount is HK$500 or over.
2.2 After the goods are sent, we will notify you the waybill number by email or whatsApp. Customers can also check the waybill number in the Membership system. If delay occurs, please check with courier or logistic companies. We will also assist in tracking the delivery status of your order.
2.3 Any value of goods may be required for customs duties, Laissing & Co will only provide invoices with real prices. Customers must handle declarations by themselves. All costs incurred will be responsible by customers.
2.4 Customers please ensure that all information is accurate, such as, the delivery address, phone number and recipient name. We will not verify the delivery information, and we will not bear any losses caused by your incorrect information.
2.5 Upon receipt of the goods, please check immediately the conditions of the goods. If you have any question, please contact us immediately.
※Due to the epidemic situation, it is temporarily unable to send to overseas (except China and Macau), but orders shipped by sea are normal. Thank you for your attention!